Talent Development Coach Grants
Talent Development Coach – Funding Application Form
Applications can be submitted by individual athletes who must: The Peel Sport and Recreation Network (PSRN) are pleased to introduce our Regional Talent Development Coach Funding programme. This programme will target specific coaches and provide them with support, in terms of funding that can be used to up skill both themselves and the standard of coaching across the Peel region. This PSRN project is supported by the Department of Sport and Recreation and the relevant State Sporting Associations. If you have read all the information and you are still unsure of any parts, please contact Joe McCarthy on email@example.com or 0439497032.
There will two grants of offer.
1- National travel or professional development Grant – Value $1000.00
2- State based professional development grant- Value-$500.00
Applications can be submitted by individual coaches who must:
- Reside in the Peel region.
- Coach whether it is in a volunteer or paid role at least 5 hours per week (average).
- Be able to justify the reasons for wanting to take part in the professional development opportunity and then on return present to the coach network group on how they have been up skilled.
- Be verified by local RDO’s or Peel DSR office as a current local coach.
- Be able to provide receipts of purchase which will then be used for reimbursement.
What is the application process?
- Applicants should read and understand the application guidelines before commencing the application process
- Applicants should direct any initial queries to the PSRN
- Applications must be submitted using the application form
How will applications be assessed?
PSRN will contact the SSA/DSR/RDO to validate that the information relating to the coaches information and relevant PD opportunity is accurate.